Reflexology is a relaxing and soothing complementary therapy, which, is successfully used to treat a wide variety of conditions, and to attain and maintain a balanced state of health and well-being.
Reflexology is based on the principal that meridian (energy) lines run throughout the body that correspond to different organs in the body. When these energy lines and reflex points are stimulated during a Reflexology treatment, the energy line and organs which correspond to that energy line and reflex point, are un-blocked and revitalized so that a free flow of energy is maintained.
Reflexology works to:
* Reduce stress by generating deep and tranquil relaxation
* Stimulate the muscles and joints and eases movement in the feet
(foot reflexology) and hands (hand reflexology)
(Reflex points are also situated in the face and the ears)
* Improve energy levels
* Improve the circulation and the body’s ability to remove toxins
* Encourage natural balance of the body, mind, and emotions
Conditions reported to be effectively treated and supported by receiving Reflexology treatments include:
* Sciatica / nerve pain
* Immune system weakness
* Stress induced Insomnia
* Stress related headaches and migraine
* Hormone imbalance PMT/during the menopause
* Fertility, IVF (to complement fertility treatment)
* M.E. (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome)
* IBS (irritable bowel syndrome)
* Eczema (to complement allergy testing)
* High and low blood pressure
Mother and Baby:
* Mother and baby: (pre and post natal tiredness, stress and fatigue).
Reflexology can be safely used after the first 3 months of pregnancy. Thereafter, during pregnancy Reflexology treatments can help to relax the expectant Mother. During some pregnancies, if the Mothers due date becomes overdue, Reflexology has been reported by clients to help in the promotion of natural childbirth. Although, this is not guaranteed. Reflexology treatments always work with nature promoting the body's natural healing responses.
Please note, babies must be seen by their doctor prior to any treatments with The Mind, Body and Soul Centre for Wellbeing.
Babies from Birth, may benefit from gentle Reflexology treatments to assist with
- Sleep problems
- Wind and colic
- Teething Problems
- Ear Problems
- Excema (to complement allergy testing)
Reflexology Treatments are priced at £47.
Please note, initial consultations are priced at £75 as it is necessary for a full health and wellbeing check to be addressed.
* GIFT VOUCHERS
* CHECK ON PRICES
* TO PAY USE THE 'DONATION' PAYMENT AT THE
END OF THIS PAGE BELOW
* EMAIL US TODAY: YOUR ADDRESS, THE SERVICE YOU WOULD LIKE AND NAME OF RECIPIENT
WE WILL SEND YOUR GIFT VOUCHER STRAIGHT TO YOU
For all bookings and enquiries
MAKE A DIFFERENCE...
MAKE A DONATION...
WITH HEARTFELT GRATITUDE AND THANKS
All services provided by The 'SACRED SPACE' Centre for Reiki and Meditation work to fully complement orthodox medical care, and, as such, expand treatment options. If you have any concerns regarding your health and well being you must first consult your doctor or specialist before commencing any treatments plans with the 'SACRED SPACE' Centre for Reiki and Meditation.